Friday, February 14, 2014

Blowing your mind

Having a discussion with a person very special for me I realized how important is to be poly or the have a good education from childhood. This makes you stepping un life in silance, without disturbing anybody. And you can feel and see those type of people.

When I started to treat my own person with respect I started to met those typ of people. And it'a amazing how you can feel the vibe of each new people you met afrter a few seconds. Because when you're rlaxed you have other eyes to see how people they really are.

What makes me an educated person? When I was little I had to live with an aunt and his familly. I was only 12 years old but I felt that type of familly doesn't fit with my model of familly. So I izolated myself in studying because it was the only escape from what I didn't want to see.

I'm blowing my mind with good music and with good books. It's also an escape from the word I live in and I feel is not my familly. This country is not my familly. That's why I will try to descover more countries and more cultures. In this whay I'll be able to idebtify myself with what I really like

Shinedd ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment