Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sustainable spirit

I started lately to think how I take care of me. And here it is, those are my ways:

1. Taking care of my sleep. I ever was a night bird, sleep a little and without a regular program for sleeping. But I found what a good feeling is waking up rested and being fresh all day long. So I started to go to sleep earlier (for me early means between 12.00 a.m. and 01.00 a.m.). I try to wake up around the same hour and to sleep at least 7 or 8 hours. I do this for three weeks and I'm sure I avoided many days when I could feel exhausted. I realized I have to pay attention on sleeping because is the only moment when our minds are in shut-down mode and our bodies regenerates. 

2. Taking care of my food. I started half year ago (I had tried this in 2012 but couldn't keep it for long) to pay attention on what I'm eating. After I visited Madrid for a few days and met Andres who showed me and explained my how much attention they put on food I started doing the same. And from the last June I do my best. When I'm eating I'm trying to imagine all the food's vitamins running trough my body. For this reason I try to eat only healthy food, almost no meat and nutritive aliments. I lost some weight at the begging and I'm feeling so good with my slip body but very healthy! Another good change was to start drinking tea and water (I drink almost one l by day but I plan to reach two l). Because let's think about this: we look what we eat!

3. Minimizing everything. I make 2 time by year a selection in my clothes because what I didn't wear for a year, I won't wear it for sure in the next one :) I always throw useless things. That's one of the reason I hadn't any pan in the new rented apartment, because when I left the old one I threw all the old things :))

4. Taking care of my mind. A healthy mind is keep with a little bit work. So I need to learn something new all the time. When I get to know something very well I get bored and I need to learn something else. That's the reason why I don't know what type of job could full fill this need I have. In my spare time I keep doing something with my mind: reading books, reading blogs, learning, searching things on internet.

5. Taking care of my soul. Ahhh...this is a hard work. It's under construction but I will cure my soul one day :) But meanwhile I treat my soul with good music. I search music, I discover unknown music. I listen music all the time: at work, at home, in my car, on the street. I removed from my life the people that I have nothing in common and I can't learn anything from them. I stopped paying attention on what the people think or believe about me because this is just a hard malady, it doesn't bring you any gain. I start paying attention on my friends and whom are my real friends. I start taking care of my soul, because is the best part of us and sometimes we forgot about it.

Shinedd^^




No comments:

Post a Comment