Wednesday, January 1, 2014

10 People who inspired me

Before deciding doing the trip of my life I met few people who inspired me. Them traveling stories impressed me a lot and made me dream to a trip.

All those people I met in 2013 or they are old friends and I would like to say a few words about each:

1. Andres. He is my first couchsurfer from Madrid, in fact he hosted me for 5 days. He show me beautiful places and shared me nice stories about his live abrod for many years. He lived in Tokio, Miami, other places from Spain, and he traveled a lot in different countries. I learned from him about Asia in particular.

2. Vali. He is my sailor-man friend and he is doing amazing trips as a Cadet on a transporting goods ship. He is making short stops in different countries on his way and he is testing them night life. He traveled in Asia, Africa and now he is discovering South America.

3. Catalina. She is my former colleague from a previous job. She is so young, so beautiful and so energetic girl. She quit the job she had for going in a volonteer job in Indonesia. She planed to stay few months but she finished by staying one year in this country.

4. Ionut. He is my former colleague and Vali's brother. He went by bicycle from Bucharest to Berlin to visit his girlfriend who was living there. He traveled all alone, sleep in the nature and met a lot of interesting people.

5. Mike & Chris. Them are two guys we met in Vama Veche. They ware in summer vacation traveling from Germany to Gerorgia with no map and no plan what to visit, only asking local people where should stop in their country. They had also a trip diary for taking notes from different countries: common expression, numbers, how to ask something. Me and my friends prepared him the map for Bulgaria :)

6. Seb. I hard a lot of stories about this guy and I decided he is an interesting person whom I should inspire. He quit his famous club he had in Bucharest and start traveling and interacting with a new word. He is also funny and charming story teller.

7. Mihaela & Stephan. This couple is my parent's friends. They are so enthusiast and have wonderful stories from the period they lived in Berlin and also from their diving trips in exotic countries.

8. Dorin. This is a guy I recently met and who decided to quit his wonderful IT job for starting a new University in Amsterdam. He planed to spend his rainy days composing guitar songs and maybe owning a radio.

9. Nicoleta. She is one of my good friends. She quit her corporate job and have no job for half year. Meanwhile she found another job abroad and now she is living in Gent.

10. Suzana. This girl is my friend since kindergarten, we spent together all summer vacations and we lived in the same apartment. She left Romania for discovering  Germany. She told me a lot of interesting stories about German culture.




Thank you wonderful guys for your learning, I'm happy I met you! 



Shinedd^^

No comments:

Post a Comment