Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How to survive without Facebook? (part two)

One week ago I wrote that I decided to quit my Facebook for one month, because lately I was obsessed and I felt like Facebook is controlling my life...

After one week I'm still in the same break and I decided to keep it like this :) I tried also to follow me and see what I tend to do with the free time I have. In my first days without Facebook I had the temptation to follow something. That's the reason why I start to keep an eye on my Tumblr account. Lucky me I'm new on Tumblr so I didn't find any interesting to follow it. Then easily I forgot the need to follow a news feed (I subscribed on Facebook at different pages with news, events, things or people I like). I feel like I don't know what's new around me but meanwhile I feel good because I have a real brake from everything and I can be undisturbed by something.

I realized I didn't give in my previous post an important description for this decision: I think that less addictions we have make us more free so this is one of the steps I do with my new life.

Shinedd^^

No comments:

Post a Comment