Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The worst mistakes women do in relationships (Part 1)

I start following and thinking a lot about my behavior about men and I examined my ex-relationships very deep. I have to admit that for few of them I can't find the meaning and maybe I can't understand why I was with those guys... But, as long as I have a big interest for the future and I consider all the decisions made at a moment of time being part of what you are now, I can say I don't regret my relationships. Also, the best part is that I can write now about my mistakes and I can inspire other women not to do the same.
Women body and soul is a very complex organism, and a lot of men tried to understand it, but they couldn't. I have a big news for you guys, sometimes we can't understand ourselves so don't panic! :) 

I consider a very big mistake to searching for the right guy. We don't have to search, we have to wait for him. For sure there is a soul mate for all of us because I truly believe that men & women are made to live and be together. We want serious relationships when we are just teenagers and we want to be in the grown up people's world when we didn't finish the teenage. So girls, don't be rushed to live with your boyfriend in your early 20 or the get married in your beautiful youth! It's plenty time in this live for all the serious part.

We fall in love too fast with the first guy who appears in our way. I know, I know, is hard to be alone and we are made for spreading love and kindness but let's think a little bit first of all if the guy is in the same stage as us. For example, I saw my friends (and I did it in the past) falling in love with a guy who is searching for adventures and who is living his live without any need to be in a relationship. And then, the woman is disappointing because she wants to make the guy falling in love with her and being together. So girls, be smart: if you search for a relationship and the guy doesn't you have to remove him from your mind!

We have to learn how to wait and how to have patience. It's true that when we met a good male specimen our hearts start burning and thousand butterflies are running like crazy in our stomachs. Nevertheless we have to learn to be patient and to know the guy. Too find what he is looking for, too drink few cocktails with him and too make same walks in the park first. After this we can decide if he's the guy we would like to build a beautiful relationship.

Don't start relationships with men we don't fully like. Sometimes we think we will fall in love on the way but unfortunately this don't happen. I think we should be in loved already when we start a new relationship else we won't fall in love with the guy. Maybe we will develop other type of feelings, like friendship and respect but this is not how should start a relationship.

We have to learn to live with our loneliness. I observed a lot of women (and I did it also) who they feel so alone and they consider to full fill their soul with a new guy. I believe there are periods in our life when is meant to be alone. This is not something wrong. We can fill our time with a lot of activities for ourselves: learning something new, cooking, reading, making more sport, having a pet, going out or millions of other choices. And for sure, when we have a peaceful spirit this will bright in the best men's eyes :)

If there is any man reading my post, I'm very curious what they think are our biggest mistakes?

Shinedd ^^


PS: to be continued :)


No comments:

Post a Comment