Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How to start a personal project?

I decided to live in another country for one year but I didn't figured out yet where and what to do. I started to raise some money, I planned to raise 2000 euros until the moment I'll leave Romania. This is a hard work, because in this country the salaries are so small and life is so expensive but I'll discipline myself to do it.

Before deciding where to go and what to do I decided to have a personal project which can financially support my future life for one year. Because I like technology and especially online environment I'll choose something related with this.

Those are the steps I will follow in order to build my personal project:

1. DEFINING THE PROJECT or "you have to know where you want to go"
- What is the project? (blog, new IT skill, etc.)
- Define new skill I'll have to learn (application, programming language, deep SEO knowledge, etc)
 Inspirational website for this: mavericktraveler.com

2. PROJECT PLAN or "you first have to know the architectural project before start putting the bricks of the house"
- When I'll start?
- What I have to learn and what level of learning I have to reach?
- Establish the deadlines and project's goals

3. STICK TO THE PLAN or "let's do not kill the ideas when them are babies"
- permanent follow-up over the project & deadlines
- always respecting the deadlines and make a positive evaluation over the progress
- work & work & work!


I'll keep you updated with my project and results and I will let you know how I did it.


Shinedd^^

No comments:

Post a Comment